Earlier this year, James Howison, a 2009 graduate of the School of Information Studies doctoral program, received an email from the Federal Bureau of Investigation asking him for personal information and instructing him not to tell anyone about the message. He…
STEM Publishers and Products Showcase
Join the Syracuse University Libraries on Tuesday, Oct. 3, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for a showcase of resources from STEM collections. Representatives from each of the following publishers and products will be available in the Life Sciences Complex atrium to provide demonstrations and answer questions.
- ACS Publications—journals from the American Chemical Society
- ASTM—standards and journals from ASTM International
- Books 24×7—ebooks on business, technical and engineering topics
- Clarivate Analytics—provider of Web of Science, EndNote, Journal Citation Reports and InCites
- Ebsco—provider of Applied Science & Technology, GreenFILE and eBook Collection
- Elsevier—provider of Science Direct, Scopus, Knovel, Engineering Village and Reaxys.
- IEEE—provider of IEEE Xplore
- The IET—provider of The IET Digital Library and Inspec
- JoVE—video based Journal of Visualized Experiments and educational material
- SAGE—publisher of journals, ebooks and Sage Research Methods Online
- SciFinder—expert search tool from Chemical Abstracts Service
- Springer Nature—publisher of journals and books, including Lecture Notes, and provider of BioMed Central
Need an introduction to something that’s new to you or generally want to brush up? Plan to attend one or more of these publisher demonstrations that will be held in the following classrooms:
|Time||1-020 CST||102 LSC|
|1||Clarivate Analytics||IET / Inspec|
Refreshments will be provided by the vendor partners. For more information, contact Anne Rauh at email@example.com.