Ramon Hernandez G’19 anchors this week’s ’Cuse Cast from Newhouse 2, with details on how students, faculty and staff are getting into the season of giving. Cuse Cast for Dec. 10 from Syracuse University News on Vimeo.
Be Part of Team Syracuse University for the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
May 8 is the registration deadline to be part of the Syracuse University team in the 2018 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. The 3.5-mile run/walk is Wednesday, June 6, at 6:25 p.m. at Onondaga Lake Parkway in Liverpool.
All benefits-eligible faculty and staff who meet the J.P. Morgan event eligibility requirements are invited to join the SU Team.
Each team participant will receive:
- Syracuse University tech running shirt
- official 2018 Corporate Challenge event tech running shirt;
- tented pre- and post-race refreshment area offering snacks and beverages, as well as tables and chairs; and
- half of the $37 registration paid for by the University.
Registration is a two-step process:
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Bring a check for $18.50 payable to “Syracuse University” to the Office of Government and Community Relations, Suite 2-212 in the Center for Science and Technology (easiest entry is off of the R3 parking lot next to CST on Comstock Avenue).
The check must be delivered by noon on May 8. No late payments will be accepted.
Questions? Contact SU Team Captain, John Beecher at email@example.com.
About Syracuse University
Syracuse University is a private, international research university with distinctive academics, diversely unique offerings and an undeniable spirit. Located in the geographic heart of New York State, with a global footprint, and nearly 150 years of history, Syracuse University offers a quintessential college experience. The scope of Syracuse University is a testament to its strengths: a pioneering history dating back to 1870; a choice of more than 200 majors and 100 minors offered through 13 schools and colleges; nearly 15,000 undergraduates and 5,000 graduate students; more than a quarter of a million alumni in 160 countries; and a student population from all 50 U.S. states and 123 countries. For more information, please visit www.syracuse.edu.