If you are looking for an expert to discuss Rupert Murdoch stepping down at Fox News, Lynne Vincent, associate professor of management at Syracuse University’s Whitman School of Management, is available for interviews. If you’d like to schedule an interview…
Featured Media Coverage – Week of Sept. 4
Syracuse University thought leaders, events and research news were showcased in the following news outlets this week:
- George Saunders, a professor in the College of Arts and Sciences, was featured in Library of Congress “George Saunders to Receive 2023 Library of Congress Prize for American Fiction”
- Robert Thompson, Trustee Professor of television, radio and film and director of the Bleier Center for Television and Popular Culture in the Newhouse School, was interviewed for the CNBC story “Barbie vs Blue Beetle box office showdown” and for PBS’ MetroFocus.
- Ethan Coffel, assistant professor of geography in the Maxwell School, was quoted in arcamax.com Mark Gongloff: It’s getting too hot for airplanes
- Brooks Gump, the Falk Family Endowed Professor of Public Health, was quoted in TCTMD (7.5): “Arsenic Exposure Tied to Subclinical CVD in Kids”
- Michael Haynie, Vice Chancellor for Strategic Initiatives and Innovation and the Barnes Professor of Entrepreneurship, was quoted in the Central New York Business Journal article “Syracuse University EBV program graduates 25 in latest class.”
- Rick Burton, the David B. Falk Endowed Professor in the Falk College, authored the Sportico opinion piece “The ACC expands and it’s all about (TV) contracts.”
- Jacob Bendix, professor emeritus in the Maxwell School, was quoted in The Washington Post article “Maui’s unmanaged invasive grasslands strengthened the Lahaina fires.”
- Heather Law Pezzarossi, assistant professor in the Maxwell School, was interviewed by The New York Times for the article, “The Artistry of Her Baskets Is Complex. So Is the Story Around Them”.
- Grant Reeher, professor of political science and director of the Campbell Public Affairs Institute in the Maxwell School, was interviewed for the KFOR (Oklahoma) story “Why Trump’s court dates may not impact his primary success.”
- Rosalinda Vasquez Maury, Director of Applied Research and Analytics at the D’Aniello Institute of Veterans and Military Families, was interviewed for the Military Times article “Vets jobless rate spikes in August, but experts note positive trends.”
- Sean McFate, adjunct professor in the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs in Washington D.C., was quoted the USA Today article “ Ukraine ‘in deep trouble’: Some experts say $1B more from US won’t matter.”
- Anthony D’Angelo, professor of public relations at the Newhouse School, was quoted in the eJewish Philanthropy article “Israeli nonprofits tout psychological first aid, but there isn’t solid proof it prevents PTSD.
To get in touch and learn more about Syracuse University faculty members available for interviews, please contact email@example.com.