If you are looking for an expert to discuss Rupert Murdoch stepping down at Fox News, Lynne Vincent, associate professor of management at Syracuse University’s Whitman School of Management, is available for interviews. If you’d like to schedule an interview…
Featured Media Coverage – Week of Aug. 7
Syracuse University thought leaders, events and research news were showcased in the following news outlets this week:
- Shana Gadarian, professor and chair of political science in the Maxwell School, was quoted in the Christian Science Monitor story “Trump indictment over 2020 election puts US in uncharted terrain.”
- Jason Wiles, associate professor in the College of Arts and Sciences, was quoted in the Inside Climate News piece “Mike Huckabee’s “Kids Guide to the Truth About Climate Change” Shows the Changing Landscape of Climate Denial.”
- Robert Thompson, Trustee Professor of television, radio and film and director of the Bleier Center for Television and Popular Culture in the Newhouse School, was quoted in USA Today: “Pee-wee Herman and the complications of talking about people after they die”
- Scott Lanthrop professor of marketing practice and Whitman Master’s Program Board of Advisors in the Whitman School of Management, was quoted the wallethub.com story “Cheapest Car Insurance in New York.”
- David Weinbaum, professor of finance in the Whitman School of Management, was interviewed by Spectrum News.
- Susan Long, an associate professor of managerial statistics in the Whitman School of Management and the co-founder and co-director of the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC), was interviewed by KRGV-TV for the story “Se reportan retrasos en casos de asilos.”
- Lindsey Darvin, assistant professor in the Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics, wrote the Forbes op-ed “As World Cup Spectatorship Soars, Sponsors Reap The Benefits Of Increasing Exposure.”
- Steven Diaz, professor in the College of Arts and Sciences, was quoted in the Associated Press news story “The Mega Millions jackpot has soared to $1.25 billion. Here’s how hard it is to win.”
To get in touch and learn more about Syracuse University faculty members available for interviews, please contact email@example.com.