Mary E. Graham, Ph.D., professor in the Department of Sport Management, has been named Falk College associate dean of faculty affairs effective Jan. 2, 2024. This newly created leadership position reports to Falk College Dean Jeremy Jordan and is dedicated…
Libraries’ Services During Spring 2023 Finals
Syracuse University Libraries’ is offering extended hours during Spring 2023 finals week:
- Bird Library:
- Monday, May 1-Monday, May 8: Bird Library lower level to the second floor will be open 24 hours.
- Tuesday, May 2-Friday May 5, and Monday, May 8: Bird Library floors three through five will be open 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturday, May 6-Sunday, May 7: Bird Library floors 3 through 5 will be open 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Carnegie Library:
- Tuesday, May 2-Friday, May 5, and Monday, May 8: Carnegie Library will be open 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturday, May 6-Sunday, May 7: Carnegie Library will be open noon to 2 a.m.
The Libraries is also offering the following destress activities and refreshments at Bird Library during finals:
- Wednesday, April 26: 2 to 4 p.m., a study break planting station where students can plant wildflowers in take-home cups. This will take place on the Einhorn Walk in front of Bird Library, weather permitting, or on the first floor of Bird.
- Friday, April 28 and Thursday, May 4: 2-3 p.m., therapy dogs will be in Room 004.
- Monday, May 1-Thursday, May 4, and Monday, May 8: Beginning at 3:30 p.m., Food Services is sponsoring free coffee outside of Pages Cafe.
- Monday, May 1-Tuesday, May 9: Students can pick up stress relief goody bags at the positivity station.