Syracuse Center of Excellence in Environmental and Energy Systems has awarded grants to four New York State companies through its Innovation Fund. Since 2014, the SyracuseCoE Innovation Fund has helped companies overcome barriers to the commercialization of potentially transformative products…
Looking to Elevate Your Career? School of Education Highlights 8 Professional Development Programs Available for Remitted Tuition
The University’s remitted tuition benefit offers eligible employees the opportunity to have tuition charges covered for undergraduate and graduate classes. Faculty and staff can take advantage of this benefit—which also provides credit hours for spouses and same-sex domestic partners—with the following School of Education programs (both in person and online options), providing critical skills to advance your career.
- The M.S. in cultural foundations of education prepares graduates to question, analyze and deepen insights into the foundations of education’s relationship with culture and society.
- The M.S. in instructional design, development and evaluation (online option) builds understanding of how to identify, design and evaluate instructional solutions for learning and performance challenges.
- The M.S. in higher education degree prepares graduates to affect change and enact critical reforms in academic, student affairs and administrative settings in higher education.
- The certificate of advanced study (CAS) in designing digital instruction (fully online) advances knowledge of designing instructional materials specifically for digital learning platforms.
- The CAS in disability studies (online option) invites students to examine disability as a social, cultural and political phenomenon.
- The CAS in educational technology provides a foundation for how both instructors and students use instructional systems, learning environments and performance technologies.
- The CAS in instructional design foundations (online options) teaches how to design instructional materials for use across a variety of platforms and delivery methods.
- The CAS in intercollegiate athletic advising and support examines how to lead and advise in complex intercollegiate sports programs to promote the development, learning and success of student-athletes.
To learn more about these and other degree and certificate offerings, visit the School of Education. Find out more about using remitted tuition by reviewing the remitted tuition policy or the College of Professional Studies’ remitted tuition guide.