The nation’s top recruiter, a member of the 2022 College Football National Championship coaching staff and a New Jersey native, will soon take the helm of Orange Football. Today, Director of Athletics John Wildhack announced that Fran Brown, currently defensive…
Free COVID Test Kits Available on Campus
As shared in the July 28 message about fall 2022 public health guidelines, the University has expanded the availability of self-administered COVID test kits for campus community members. I am writing with follow up information to access self-administered COVID test kits when you arrive to campus.
The University will be providing every student with access to four free self-administered COVID tests. To access your free COVID test kits:
- On-Campus Students: Tests will be distributed at check-in desks during residential move-in. For new incoming students, tests will be available during move-in from Aug. 23-25. For returning students, tests will be available from Aug. 26-28. Visit the check-in desk at your designated residence hall or South Campus apartment. The check-in locations are as follows:
- On-Campus Residence: Brewster, Boland, Brockway (BBB)—Check-In Location: BBB
- On-Campus Residence: Marley Center—Check-In Location: BBB
- On-Campus Residence: Booth Hall—Check-In Location: Booth Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Day Hall—Check-In Location: Day Hall
- On-Campus Residence: DellPlain Hall—Check-In Location: DellPlain Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Ernie Davis Hall—Check-In Location: Ernie Davis Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Flint Hall—Check-In Location: Flint Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Haven Hall—Check-In Location: Haven Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Walnut Hall—Check-In Location: Haven Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Washington Arms—Check-In Location: Haven Hall
- On-Campus Residence: 206 Walnut Place—Check-In Location: Haven Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Kimmel Hall—Check-In Location: Kimmel Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Marion Hall—Check-In Location: Kimmel Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Lawrinson Hall—Check-In Location: Lawrinson Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Sadler Hall—Check-In Location: Sadler Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Shaw Hall—Check-In Location: Shaw Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Lyons Hall—Check-In Location: Shaw Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Watson Hall—Check-In Location: Watson Hall
- On-Campus Residence: Sheraton—Check-In Location: Sheraton Lobby
- On-Campus Residence: Skyhalls—Check-In Location: Skyhall II
- On-Campus Residence: South Campus Apartments—Check-In Location: Goldstein Student Center
- Following Aug. 25, any on-campus student may visit the main desk in Day, DellPlain, Shaw or BBB halls to pick up four free COVID tests.
- Off-Campus Students: Beginning Friday, Aug. 26, off-campus students may visit the information desk at the Schine Student Center or Goldstein Student Center to pick up four free COVID tests.
As a reminder, additional tests beyond the four free tests will be available at a highly subsidized cost of $1 per test in vending machines across campus. Vending machines will be located in the following buildings:
- Schine Student Center
- Goldstein Student Center (South Campus)
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Dineen Hall
- Life Sciences Complex
- The Mount (Day and Flint halls)
In addition, the Barnes Center pharmacy has test kits available for purchase that may be free of charge based on students’ health insurance or pharmacy benefit plan. Please consult your insurance provider to see if you are eligible.
We look forward to another exciting, safe and productive year ahead!
Robert D. Hradsky, Ed.D.
Vice President and Dean of Students