Each semester, the Office of Academic Affairs and Division of Enrollment and the Student Experience host the Intra-University Transfer (IUT) Fair to help students learn more about transferring to another school or college at Syracuse University. The fair also provides…
Update to COVID-19 Testing Center Hours and Locations
Dear Students, Families, Faculty and Staff:
Like last year, testing remains a key component of our public health strategy. On-campus COVID testing is free and available for any student, faculty and staff member, or their immediate family. In addition, as previously announced, this week we will implement randomized surveillance testing of vaccinated students, faculty and staff. At the beginning of each week, you will be notified by email if you have been selected to test during that week. As a reminder, all vaccine-exempt (those with religious or medical exemptions) are required to test weekly.
To accommodate the increased demand for testing, beginning on Wednesday, Sept. 1, the Syracuse University Testing Center will transition from its summer location at Kimmel Dining Hall, back to the Syracuse University stadium. Testing will continue to be offered at Kimmel on Sundays only. Complete hours and locations for the University’s on-campus testing resources are as follows:
Testing Center Hours and Locations
- Beginning Wednesday, Sept. 1, all weekday (Monday-Friday) testing will be performed at the stadium (enter through Gate P, located across from the Physics Building).
- Sunday testing will continue to be held at Kimmel Dining Hall.
- Stadium testing hours are as follows:
- Monday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (Closed Monday, Sept. 6, for Labor Day)
- Tuesday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Wednesday: noon-7 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Kimmel testing hours are:
- Sunday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
No appointments are required. Please bring your Syracuse University I.D. and refrain from eating, drinking anything (including water), brushing your teeth or using mouthwash, chewing gum or using any tobacco products in the 30 minutes prior to testing.
Important: If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, do not come to the Testing Center.
- Students who believe they may have been exposed or who are experiencing COVID-like symptoms should stay home and call the Barnes Center at 315.443.8000 to arrange testing.
- Faculty and staff experiencing COVID-like symptoms should stay home and call their primary care provider.
We appreciate your attention to this important message and wish you a successful and healthy 2021 fall semester.
Syracuse University COVID Project Management Office