Christine Stallmann has been named the University’s chief compliance officer. The position, which will report directly to Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Brett Padgett in the Division of Business, Finance and Administrative Services, is a key component of…
Fall Construction Updates
While summer brought a slower pace to the Syracuse University campus, teams from Campus Planning, Design and Construction (CPDC) were hard at work on improvements to campus buildings and infrastructure to enhance the spaces where members of the University community live, work and learn.
“We are grateful to the campus community for supporting our work all summer,” says CPDC Director Joe Alfieri.
Work will continue into the fall at the following locations:
- 113 and 119 Euclid Avenue ADA improvements — the construction area will remain in the College Place Lot
- 936 East Genesee Street final roofing work
- 111 Waverly and 804 University Avenues building upgrades
- 410 South Crouse Avenue building interior upgrade
- Heroy Geology Laboratory loading dock railing replacement
If you have any construction-related questions, comments or suggestions, email email@example.com. For parking concerns, call Parking and Transportation Services at 315.443.4652.