Dear Students, Faculty and Staff: I had hoped my first communication with the campus community would be to share positive news. Sadly though, I am writing with the most difficult news to share—the passing of one of our students. We…
URGENT: Submit Your COVID-19 Vaccination Records (Incoming Students)
We are contacting you with an important reminder regarding the COVID-19 vaccination requirement. According to our records, you have not yet submitted documentation for the COVID-19 vaccine. As an incoming student, your COVID-19 vaccination records were due July 1, in addition to all required health and immunization forms.
Effective June 1, all students accessing campus in fall 2021 must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Only those with a medical or religious waiver on file are exempt from this requirement. Unvaccinated individuals with an approved waiver must continue to wear masks, participate in testing and quarantine if exposed to COVID-19.
Students who fail to meet the requirement and deadline will receive holds preventing them from selecting a move-in pass, moving into a residence hall and/or accessing course registration. Please submit your records to the Student Patient Portal as soon as possible to avoid holds on your account.
How to Submit Your Records
· Log into the Patient Portal with your SU NetID and password.
· Select the “Immunizations” tab from the top menu, and select “Enter Dates.”
· Under the “Required Immunizations” heading, find the type of COVID-19 vaccine you received (e.g., Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer or ‘Not Listed’ for all others), enter the date(s) and click Submit.
· Once the date(s) have been submitted, select the “Upload” tab from the top menu.
· Follow all upload instructions.
· In the drop-down menu labeled “Choose Document,” select “COVID Proof of Vaccination.”
· Click “Select a file,” choose the file containing your vaccination documents, and click “Upload.”
Please Note: If you have received your first dose of a two-dose vaccine, upload your first record as soon as possible.
As a reminder, the Barnes Center at The Arch is accepting vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO). While the WHO continues to review vaccines, the approved vaccines currently are AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer, Serum Institute of India, Sinopharm, and Sinovac.
Vaccination is the best protection against the spread of illness. Please take action today and do your part in keeping yourself and the campus community healthy and well.
If you have any questions about your vaccination status or record submission, please contact us at 315.443.8000.
Barnes Center at The Arch