It’s officially called the Summer Literacy Clinic, but there’s much more to it than one-on-one reading and tutoring. True, when you enter the library of Roberts PreK-8 School in the Syracuse City School District (SCSD), you see third- and fourth-grade…
IMPORTANT: Vaccination Information and Upcoming Deadline (International Undergraduate Students)
Dear Syracuse University International Students:
I know many of you are finalizing your plans for the upcoming semester. That is why I am writing with important reminders about the COVID-19 vaccination requirement prior to accessing the Syracuse University campus.
As of June 1, all incoming and returning students are required to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination prior to the start of the Fall 2021 semester. Only those who have a medical or religious waiver are exempt from this requirement. The Barnes Center at The Arch is accepting any vaccination currently approved by the World Health Organization (WHO). The WHO is continually reviewing vaccines. At this time, the following vaccinations are approved by the WHO:
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen
- Serum Institute of India
As a reminder, tomorrow, July 1, is the deadline for all incoming students to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Barnes Center. For returning students, proof of vaccination is due before access to campus is granted. We recognize that in some areas, vaccine availability is still limited. If you cannot access a WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccination by the above deadline, please reach out to the COVID Project Management Office at 315.443.6180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who have received their vaccination, please submit your records to the Student Patient Portal using the following instructions:
- Log in to the Patient Portal using your SU NetID and Password.
- Select the “Immunizations” tab from the top menu and select “Enter Dates.”
- Under the “Required Immunizations” heading, enter the date(s) you received your vaccine in the appropriate COVID-19 vaccine section (e.g., Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer or ‘Not Listed’ for all others) and click Submit.
- Once the date(s) have been submitted, select the “Upload” tab from the top menu.
- Follow all upload instructions.
- In the drop-down menu labeled “Choose Document,” select “COVID Proof of Vaccination.”
- Click “Select a file,” choose the file containing your vaccination documents, and click “Upload.”
If you need support translating your COVID-19 vaccine records to English, please complete the translation request form.
We look forward to seeing you on campus soon! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office. Please also refer to the Stay Safe Frequently Asked Questions page for further information.
Center for International Services