Student Living will host Mike Domitrz, founder of The Center for Respect, for a presentation on consent, bystander intervention and addressing sexual assault on Wednesday, Oct. 27, at 7 p.m. in Stolkin Auditorium, Physics Building. In the program titled “Can…
Make the Most of Your Wellness Day | Public Health Reminders
Dear Students and Families:
With the second Wellness Day approaching tomorrow, I hope you are looking forward to another day of recharging and practicing self-care. We are once again offering a full schedule of activities that promote well-being and engagement, including a Class Year Celebration complete with class year T-shirts, ice cream and tailored programs. I encourage you to review the sampling of events listed below, as well as the University Events Calendar, for the opportunities available on Wednesday, April 21.
As you make plans for your Wellness Day, I also want to remind you to stay vigilant in adhering to the public health guidelines in place to safeguard our community. Even as more members of our campus community are vaccinated, it is still critically important to wear masks, maintain social distance and remain in the Central New York region. Please continue to be responsible community members. Your efforts have brought us this far—let’s keep it going!
Robert D. Hradsky, Ed.D.
Vice President for the Student Experience
Check Out These Wellness Day Activities!
- ’Cuse Fit Chat
- Try Curling at Tennity
- Cycle Cardio and Tone
- Wellness Leadership Institute: Relationships and “Situationships”
- Class Year Celebration
- FYS 101 Information Session
- Pet Partners Pet Therapy Info Session
- Zip Line at the Challenge Course
- Total Body Strength
- Fitness Center Orientation
- Green Lakes State Park Hike
- Open Skate and Free Skating Lessons at Tennity
- Wellness Leadership Institute: Reduce Stress by Approaching Your Next Exam Mindfully
- Flow Yoga
- First-Generation Student Appreciation Week: First-Generation Reception
- Try Sled Hockey at Tennity
- Full Body Sculpt
- Let’s Talk About Current Issues
- Wellness Leadership Institute: Conquer Procrastination by Tackling Assignments Mindfully
- Late Night Ice at Tennity