A contractor is making pedestrian and accessible ramp improvements on the north side of the intersection at Skytop Road and East Colvin Street beginning today. Due to the work, sidewalk and accessible ramps on that side of the intersection will…
Pre-Registration Open for On-Campus Vaccine Clinic
In anticipation of potentially receiving more vaccine in the coming days, the Barnes Center at The Arch is reopening the pre-registration form for those interested in receiving the vaccine on campus. Please complete the form to indicate your interest in receiving the vaccine. The Barnes Center will notify you via text or email with directions on how to schedule an appointment.
For those who have already been vaccinated, be sure to submit your COVID-19 vaccination documentation to the Student Patient Portal. Please note that if you are vaccinated during the on-campus clinic at the Barnes Center, you do not need to upload documentation.
To submit your documentation:
- Log in to the Patient Portal with your SU NetID and password.
- Select the “Immunizations” tab from the top menu, and select “Enter Dates.”
- Under the “Recommended Immunizations” heading, find the type of COVID-19 vaccine you received, enter the dates(s) and click “Submit.”
- Once the date(s) have been submitted, select the “Upload” tab from the top menu.
- Follow all upload instructions.
- In the drop-down menu labeled “Choose Document,” select “COVID Proof of Vaccination.”
- Click “Select File,” choose the file containing your vaccination documents, and click “Upload.”
Thank you again for continuing to do your part in keeping yourself and others healthy and safe by getting vaccinated!
Barnes Center at The Arch