Dear Students and Families: Congratulations—we crossed the threshold of the midway point of the fall semester earlier this week! I hope you’ll take time this weekend to recharge your batteries, connect with friends and burn off some stress. The activities…
Pre-Registration Open for On-Campus Vaccine Clinic
In anticipation of potentially receiving more vaccine in the coming days, the Barnes Center at The Arch is reopening the pre-registration form for those interested in receiving the vaccine on campus. Please complete the form to indicate your interest in receiving the vaccine. The Barnes Center will notify you via text or email with directions on how to schedule an appointment.
For those who have already been vaccinated, be sure to submit your COVID-19 vaccination documentation to the Student Patient Portal. Please note that if you are vaccinated during the on-campus clinic at the Barnes Center, you do not need to upload documentation.
To submit your documentation:
- Log in to the Patient Portal with your SU NetID and password.
- Select the “Immunizations” tab from the top menu, and select “Enter Dates.”
- Under the “Recommended Immunizations” heading, find the type of COVID-19 vaccine you received, enter the dates(s) and click “Submit.”
- Once the date(s) have been submitted, select the “Upload” tab from the top menu.
- Follow all upload instructions.
- In the drop-down menu labeled “Choose Document,” select “COVID Proof of Vaccination.”
- Click “Select File,” choose the file containing your vaccination documents, and click “Upload.”
Thank you again for continuing to do your part in keeping yourself and others healthy and safe by getting vaccinated!
Barnes Center at The Arch