Dear Students and Families: Congratulations—we crossed the threshold of the midway point of the fall semester earlier this week! I hope you’ll take time this weekend to recharge your batteries, connect with friends and burn off some stress. The activities…
Pfizer Vaccine Appointments Available for Friday, April 16, at the Barnes Center
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff:
The Barnes Center at The Arch continues to distribute the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, or if you haven’t made an appointment, please take action today. We have a number of open appointments for Friday, April 16. Take action! Sign up for your vaccination today!
Friday, April 16, Appointments Available!
Here’s how to sign up:
- Students: Please make your appointment now through the Student Patient Portal.
- Faculty/Staff: For faculty and staff interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine on campus, we ask that you complete this online form at your earliest convenience.
- Confirming your Appointment: The Barnes Center staff will contact you via text or email to confirm your vaccination appointment. Please keep your cell phones and devices on hand so the Barnes Center staff can easily reach you.
Submit Proof of Vaccination
As a reminder, if you received a COVID-19 vaccination at an off-campus vaccination clinic but haven’t submitted proof yet, please do so immediately:
- Students: Students who have already received or will receive the COVID-19 vaccine at an off-campus site, we ask that you submit your documentation through the Student Patient Portal as soon as possible.
- Faculty/Staff: The Office of Human Resources is asking faculty and staff to complete a brief COVID-19 Vaccine Status Attestation Questionnaire to confirm their vaccination status. Faculty and staff can also use the form to claim exemption from this requirement for medical or sincerely held religious reasons.
Thank you for your continued adherence to public health guidelines and for making a vaccination plan to support our community’s well-being.
Syracuse University Public Health Team