Effective Monday, June 28, the COVID Testing Center at Kimmel Dining Hall will update its hours of operation to better serve the testing needs of the campus community. The Testing Center will be open 8 a.m. to noon Monday through…
Learning Communities Announce 2021-22 Options for Current Students
The Office of Learning Communities will offer seven housing options for rising sophomores, juniors and seniors for the 2021-22 academic year. Living learning communities (LLCs) provide a distinctive living experience that connects students with shared interests and/or academic pursuits.
The living learning community and theme housing options for current students next year are:
- Indigenous LLC (sophomores, juniors and seniors)
- International LLC (sophomores, juniors and seniors)
- LGBTQ+ LLC (sophomores, juniors and seniors)
- MORE in STEM LLC (sophomores only)
- Substance Free Housing (sophomores only)
- Upperclass Multicultural LLC (sophomores, juniors and seniors)
- Whitman Leadership LLC (sophomores only)
To participate, students must first indicate on their housing contract that they would like to participate in the learning community selection process. They will also be able to indicate which living learning community they are interested in. This must be completed by Monday, April 12. On April 14, students will participate in the LLC round of the housing selection process. Full application details are available on the Office of Learning Communities website.
Students do not need to have previously lived in an LLC to participate in their sophomore, junior or senior year.