Mary E. Graham, Ph.D., professor in the Department of Sport Management, has been named Falk College associate dean of faculty affairs effective Jan. 2, 2024. This newly created leadership position reports to Falk College Dean Jeremy Jordan and is dedicated…
Twice-Weekly COVID-19 Testing Schedule (April 5–9)
Dear North Campus Residents:
We are writing today with the next schedule for required twice-weekly testing. As shared, we will continue with a twice-weekly testing schedule until further notice to aid in our efforts to limit the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus within our community.
Twice-Weekly Testing Schedule
All testing takes place at the Stadium Testing Center.
- Monday, April 5: Residents of Day Hall; Flint Hall; Brewster, Boland and Brockway Halls; Shaw Hall; Haven Hall; Lyons Hall; and Walnut Hall
- Tuesday, April 6: Residents of Booth Hall; DellPlain Hall; Marion Hall; Lawrinson Hall; Sadler Hall; Watson Hall; Kimmel Hall; Ernie Davis Hall; and Washington Arms
- Thursday, April 8: Residents of Day Hall; Flint Hall; Brewster, Boland and Brockway Halls; Shaw Hall; Haven Hall; Lyons Hall; and Walnut Hall
- Friday, April 9: Residents of Booth Hall; DellPlain Hall; Marion Hall; Lawrinson Hall; Sadler Hall; Watson Hall; Kimmel Hall; Ernie Davis Hall; and Washington Arms
Stadium Testing Center Reminders
- The Stadium Testing Center is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday; Wednesday afternoon/evening from 2 to 8 p.m.; and on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please note the new Wednesday hours.
- Please enter the stadium through Gate N.
- No appointments are required.
- Bring your Syracuse University I.D.
- Do not eat, drink anything (including water), brush your teeth or use mouthwash, chew gum or use any tobacco products in the 30 minutes prior to testing.
As a reminder, failure to comply with testing procedures will result in disciplinary action.
Thank you again for doing your part to safeguard the health and well-being of our community!
Syracuse University Public Health Team