Dear Students: In anticipation of potentially receiving more vaccine in the coming days, the Barnes Center at The Arch is reopening the pre-registration form for those interested in receiving the vaccine on campus. Please complete the form to indicate your…
Twice-Weekly COVID-19 Testing Schedule (April 5–9)
Dear North Campus Residents:
We are writing today with the next schedule for required twice-weekly testing. As shared, we will continue with a twice-weekly testing schedule until further notice to aid in our efforts to limit the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus within our community.
Twice-Weekly Testing Schedule
All testing takes place at the Stadium Testing Center.
- Monday, April 5: Residents of Day Hall; Flint Hall; Brewster, Boland and Brockway Halls; Shaw Hall; Haven Hall; Lyons Hall; and Walnut Hall
- Tuesday, April 6: Residents of Booth Hall; DellPlain Hall; Marion Hall; Lawrinson Hall; Sadler Hall; Watson Hall; Kimmel Hall; Ernie Davis Hall; and Washington Arms
- Thursday, April 8: Residents of Day Hall; Flint Hall; Brewster, Boland and Brockway Halls; Shaw Hall; Haven Hall; Lyons Hall; and Walnut Hall
- Friday, April 9: Residents of Booth Hall; DellPlain Hall; Marion Hall; Lawrinson Hall; Sadler Hall; Watson Hall; Kimmel Hall; Ernie Davis Hall; and Washington Arms
Stadium Testing Center Reminders
- The Stadium Testing Center is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday; Wednesday afternoon/evening from 2 to 8 p.m.; and on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please note the new Wednesday hours.
- Please enter the stadium through Gate N.
- No appointments are required.
- Bring your Syracuse University I.D.
- Do not eat, drink anything (including water), brush your teeth or use mouthwash, chew gum or use any tobacco products in the 30 minutes prior to testing.
As a reminder, failure to comply with testing procedures will result in disciplinary action.
Thank you again for doing your part to safeguard the health and well-being of our community!
Syracuse University Public Health Team