Syracuse University Libraries has redesigned its website to remain current, improve users’ experience with a more easily navigated and intuitive way to find information, improve accessibility and align with University branding. The Libraries incorporated survey feedback, anecdotal comments from users, a…
Schine Reopens: Important Guidelines on Building Usage
Happy first day of the spring semester! During winter break, we spent much time preparing for your arrival and planning new and expanded ways to be involved over the semester. Of course, one of the newest aspects to enhance involvement and engagement is the reopening of the Schine Student Center.
We know you are eager to make use of this space. That’s why we want to remind you of important guidelines when accessing the building, including:
- Building access is limited to Syracuse University and SUNY-ESF students, faculty and staff only. Visitors are not permitted.
- Food and drink are permitted in the designated dining and café areas only.
- Use of spaces should be limited to no more than two hours. This will allow for more students to have access to the building.
- Always maintain social distancing.
- Follow all posted occupancy and seating limits.
The health and safety of our community remains our top priority. Please be sure to adhere to directives outlined on signage and provided by staff so that we can continue to use this space throughout the spring.
We look forward to welcoming you to the transformed Schine Student Center!
Robert D. Hradsky, Ed.D.
Vice President for the Student Experience