While the chances of you becoming the victim of a crime during your time at Syracuse are low, it is still important to know what steps you can take to keep yourself and your belongings safe. We have teamed up…
Barnes Center Recreation Areas and Tennity Open Today
In accordance with public health guidance, the Barnes Center at The Arch’s recreation and fitness areas, as well as Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion, opened today. The following hours will be in effect for each service, Monday through Friday. Reservations can be made using the Wellness Portal.
- Barnes Center fitness areas (including cardio and weight machines and indoor track): 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Esports gaming room: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lap pool: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Dec. 14-18 only)
- Climbing wall: Closed for maintenance
- Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion: Noon to 6 p.m.
The Barnes Center and Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion will close on Thursday, Dec. 24, for Orange Appreciation Days and will reopen Monday, Jan. 4. Additional information about operations and hours during the winter break are available on the Barnes Center website.