“Annapurna” is the name of a massif in the Himalaya mountain range, the Hindu goddess of nourishment and the next play in the reimagined and fully digital Syracuse Stage 2020-21 season. Written by Sharr White and directed by Syracuse Stage…
EvaluationKIT Course Feedback Training Scheduled for Faculty and Administrators
Th University is currently implementing a new course feedback framework with the primary goal of collecting more constructive and actionable feedback from students in support of teaching and learning. In the University’s framework, all students are given the opportunity to share perceptions and opinions on their courses regardless of delivery format, time schedule or campus location using a new platform, EvaluationKIT.
The framework and new platform set-up were shaped by input received from students, faculty, staff and administrators over the past year and a half.
Within EvaluationKIT, faculty and school, college, and department administrators have direct access to real-time response rates and results after grades are submitted. EvaluationKIT training sessions are being offered in December via Zoom. The training sessions are the following:
- Comprehensive training for instructors will be held on Thursday, Dec. 10, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Results/Report Builder special topic session for administrators will be held on Wednesday, Dec. 16, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Results/Report Builder special topic session for instructors will be held on Thursday, Dec. 17, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Please visit the Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment (IEA) website to access resources and information on:
- Syracuse University course feedback framework
- Course feedback practices and policies
- Student, faculty and EK administrator access to and use
- Common questions, form development and EK item banks
- Frequently asked questions
If you have any questions or would like to provide input, contact the IEA course feedback team (email@example.com).