Keith Henderson joined the University in 2020 as chief compliance officer within the Office of University Counsel. In his role, Henderson oversees all of the University’s compliance efforts, including the governance structure, compliance with all state and federal laws and…
Time is Running Out! Get a Flu Shot Today From 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
All students, including those who live on campus; those who live off campus and/or use campus facilities; and those who are studying remotely for fall 2020, but will return to campus in spring 2021, must receive a flu shot. The last day to get a flu shot at the on-campus flu clinic is Friday, Nov. 6.
For those of you who have already done this, thank you. To those of you who have not, please make an appointment today! To do so, visit the Patient Portal. Appointments are available up to 72 hours in advance and will be available until Nov. 6, when the flu clinic closes.
- Where: The stadium (enter at Gate N) or Skybarn (South Campus)
- When: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Nov. 6
- Log in to the Patient Portal with your SU NetID and password.
- Select “Appts” on the main menu.
- In the drop-down section:
- Under “Clinic,” select “Health Clinic”
- Under “Reason,” select “Flu Shot Appointment 2020”
- Under “Provider,” select the location for your appointment (stadium or Skybarn)
- Select “Submit.”
- Select your appointment date and time.
- Cost: Free if you visit an on-campus flu vaccine clinic
- Safety Reminder: Please wear a face mask or covering and complete your daily health screening prior to visiting the flu clinic.
- Alternatives: You may also receive a flu shot through another medical provider or at a pharmacy and then upload proof of vaccination in the Patient Portal.
Please note: Students must have a flu shot or a documented exemption to attend in-person classes, participate in on-campus activities and use on-campus facilities in the spring semester.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
The Barnes Center at The Arch