The Mary Ann Shaw Center for Public and Community Service (Shaw Center) administers the Robert B. Menschel Public Service Award. This award was established to honor Robert Menschel and to perpetuate his commitment to the not-for-profit world by supporting undergraduate…
COVID-19 Testing Site Now Open at Stadium, Get a Test Monday Through Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
NOTE FOR SPRING 2021: Testing hours have changed. Please visit the Get Tested page for the most up-to-date information.
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff:
Earlier this morning, the permanent COVID-19 testing site opened at the University’s stadium. We encourage all members of our community to take advantage of this on-campus testing opportunity which is available to you at your convenience.
Here is everything you need to know:
- Location: Access the testing site through Gate N, stay to the right upon entering the Stadium and follow the signs to the testing center.
- Time: Testing will be available Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Appointments: No appointments are necessary; simply bring your SU I.D. and show up at a time that is convenient for you.
- Preparing for a COVID-19 Test: Please do not eat, drink or brush your teeth for 30 minutes prior to arrival at the Stadium.
- Safety Reminder: You must wear a face mask or covering when you arrive at the testing site.
- Type of Test: The test itself is a saliva swab and the entire process only takes a few minutes.
- Delivery of Results: You will receive confirmation of a negative result via email. Individuals who return a positive test result will be notified by phone.
We appreciate your continued participation in and support of our public health initiatives. If you have any questions, please contact the COVID-19 Project Management Office at SUCOVID@syr.edu.
Syracuse University Public Health Team