Dear Students, Faculty, Staff and Families: I hope you had a healthy and peaceful holiday break and wish you the very best during the final days of this semester. And while the fall academic semester has not yet come to…
COVID-19 Testing Site Now Open at Stadium, Get a Test Monday Through Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff:
Earlier this morning, the permanent COVID-19 testing site opened at the University’s stadium. We encourage all members of our community to take advantage of this on-campus testing opportunity which is available to you at your convenience.
Here is everything you need to know:
- Location: Access the testing site through Gate N, stay to the right upon entering the Stadium and follow the signs to the testing center.
- Time: Testing will be available Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Appointments: No appointments are necessary; simply bring your SU I.D. and show up at a time that is convenient for you.
- Preparing for a COVID-19 Test: Please do not eat, drink or brush your teeth for 30 minutes prior to arrival at the Stadium.
- Safety Reminder: You must wear a face mask or covering when you arrive at the testing site.
- Type of Test: The test itself is a saliva swab and the entire process only takes a few minutes.
- Delivery of Results: You will receive confirmation of a negative result via email. Individuals who return a positive test result will be notified by phone.
We appreciate your continued participation in and support of our public health initiatives. If you have any questions, please contact the COVID-19 Project Management Office at SUCOVID@syr.edu.
Syracuse University Public Health Team