The Chancellor delivered the following remarks to the University Senate on Dec. 11, 2019, in Maxwell Auditorium: Thank you, Professor Haddix. I just want to thank Professor Schell for what I think is an accurate tribute to Professor Bruce Carter….
Libraries to Host BREATHE De-stress Events Dec. 3 and 4
Syracuse University Libraries is again hosting end-of-semester BREATHE De-Stress events on Tuesday, Dec. 3 and Wednesday, Dec. 4 from 2:30-5 p.m. in the Peter Graham Scholarly Commons, Room 114 in Bird Library.
Sponsored in partnership with the Barnes Center at The Arch Health Promotion, BREATHE activities help students relax and unwind as they prepare for finals week. Activities will include:
- Build puzzles and Lego creations
- Recharge with free snacks and refreshments
- Ease your mind and body with kits from the Barnes Center
- Art therapy with coloring books and crafts
- Therapy dog petting
- Healthy connections and giveaways from the Barnes Center
- Exhale with guided meditation on Dec. 4 from 2:30-3 p.m. in Room 004 led by JoAnn Cooke, Buddhist chaplain at Hendricks Chapel