Greek life organizations have a long history of incorporating philanthropic work into their missions. That certainly was the case this March, when 13 sororities of the Panhellenic Council at Syracuse University banded together to raise more than $5,700 for people…
Friday, Sept. 20, Is Deadline to Register for Family Weekend
The registration deadline for this year’s Family Weekend (Oct. 18-20) is rapidly approaching! Students and families who are interested in attending have until 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday, Sept. 20, to complete their registration.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get a glimpse of life at the University and explore the campus and its many diverse offerings. Family Weekend highlights include:
- ’Cuse Tank entrepreneurship competition: Friday, Oct. 18, at 9 a.m. in Grant Auditorium
- Syracuse Orange football vs. University of Pittsburgh Panthers: Friday, Oct. 18, at 7 p.m. at the Dome
- Experiential meet and greets with Syracuse University schools and colleges: Saturday, Oct. 19, beginning at 10 a.m. across campus
- Outings to local community destinations, including the Skä•noñh – Great Law of Peace Center, Green Lakes State Park and Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards: Saturday, Oct. 19, beginning at 2 p.m.
- A celebration of Syracuse University’s brand-new integrated health and wellness facility: Saturday, Oct. 19, at 5 p.m. at the Barnes Center at The Arch
- Interdenominational worship services: Sunday, Oct. 20, beginning at 10 a.m. at various locations
Visit the full schedule of events to register or to check out dozens more opportunities to engage with the campus community and learn more about the student experience during Family Weekend. For more information, visit the Family Weekend website or review the list of frequently asked questions.