Dear Members of the Syracuse University Community: A series of deeply troubling incidents involving hate speech directed at African American, Asian and Jewish students have occurred in our community over the last 10 days. Two groups of students—those who have…
Financial Wellness Resources Available to Faculty and Staff
From starting a family to planning for retirement, the Office of Human Resources provides assistance with meeting the financial demands of many of life’s most significant events. Human Resources recently unveiled a newly redesigned Financial Wellness hub, where faculty and staff can easily access a number of resources to help plan for a financially secure future.
Among the resources available are financial planning webinars offered by the University’s benefit partners, TIAA and Carebridge. The webinars cover a wide range of topics and are applicable to faculty and staff members at different life stages. Session descriptions are available online. All webinars are about one hour in length. Learn more and sign up to attend.
The webinars include:
- Thursday, Sept. 12, at 3 p.m.: “Market-proof your retirement” (TIAA)
- Monday, Sept. 16, at noon: “Personal Money Management” (Carebridge)
- Tuesday, Sept. 17, at noon: “Asset Location – A practical guide for income and estate planning” (TIAA)
- Tuesday, Sept. 17, at 3 p.m.: “She’s Got It: A woman’s guide to saving and investing” (TIAA)
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, at noon: “Money at Work 2: Sharpening investment skills” (TIAA)
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, at 3 p.m.: “The Starting Line: Beginning to save for retirement” (TIAA)
- Thursday, Sept. 19, at noon: “An Introduction to Alternative Investments – Real Estate” (TIAA)
- Thursday, Sept. 19, at 3 p.m.: “Healthy Numbers: Integrating health care into your retirement plan” (TIAA)
For questions or if you require accommodations to participate, contact Human Resources at 315.443.4042 or email@example.com.