Syracuse Abroad has once again been recognized as one of the country’s best study abroad programs, with Syracuse checking in at No. 9 according to the latest U.S. News & World Report rankings for 2022-23. Each year, U.S. News &…
Libraries Hosting International Student Check-In
Syracuse University Libraries welcomes international students to campus Aug. 5-21 with international student check-in in the Quiet Reading Room on the lower level of Bird Library. While the Quiet Reading Room is being used for check-in, it will not be available for general use and will be locked when not in use.
For those looking for an alternate quiet work area in Bird Library, the following quiet spaces are available:
- The 4th and 5th floors are generally quiet working areas.
- Individual study rooms are available on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Small group study rooms can be reserved.
- On the 6th floor, the Plastics Pioneers Reading Room (Room 610) and Safire Room (Room 605) are available Mondays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- After 5 p.m. daily and on weekends during regular hours, the Peter Graham Scholarly Commons on the 1st floor will be open and available for use as a quiet room.
In addition, Carnegie Library’s Reading Room is available for quiet study Mondays through Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.