In many ways, Nguyen Phan Bao Linh and Yu En Hsu seem like opposite sides of the same coin: both are international students enrolled in the Maxwell School’s No. 1-ranked master of public administration (M.P.A.) program, both are among the…
Deadline Set for April 26 to Register for J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
April 26 is the registration deadline to be part of the Syracuse University team in the 2019 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. The 3.5-mile run/walk is Tuesday, May 21, at 6:45 p.m. at Onondaga Lake Park in Liverpool.
All benefits-eligible faculty and staff who meet the J.P. Morgan event eligibility requirements are invited to join the SU Team.
Each team participant will receive the following:
- Syracuse University tech running shirt;
- official 2019 Corporate Challenge event tech running shirt;
- tented pre- and post-race refreshment area offering snacks and beverages, as well as tables and chairs; and
- half of the $37 registration paid for by the University.
Registration is a two-step process:
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Bring a check for $18.50 payable to Syracuse University* by noon on Friday, April 26, to one of the three locations:
- Lori Levengood: Office of Government and Community Relations, Suite 2-212 in the Center for Science and Technology
- Kim DeStefano: Wellness/Human Resources, South Campus, Suite 101 in the Skytop Office Building
- Emily Winiecki: Office of Community Engagement, Suite 405 at the Nancy Cantor Warehouse (350 W. Fayette St.)
The check must be delivered by noon on April 26. No late payments will be accepted.
Questions? Contact Syracuse University Team Captain, John Beecher at email@example.com.