Syracuse University Ambulance (SUA) is offering Stop the Bleed trainings for students, faculty and staff. The classes for September and October will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 25, at 4 p.m.; Monday, Oct. 7, at 9 a.m.; and Thursday, Oct….
2019 Ash Wednesday Schedule Announced
Ash Wednesday is March 6. Ashes will be distributed at times from 8 a.m. through 7 p.m. at both Hendricks Chapel and at the SU Catholic Center, 110 Walnut Place. The ecumenical service at Hendricks Chapel will be held from noon-12:30 p.m. in the main chapel. The Catholic Chaplaincy also offers “Ashes to Go” for busy students throughout the day.The schedule includes:
- At 8 a.m., ashes will be distributed at the SU Catholic Center, 110 Walnut Place;
- From noon-12:30, an ecumenical service with the distribution of ashes will be held in Hendricks Chapel, in the main chapel;
- From 1-3 p.m., ashes will be distributed at Hendricks Chapel, outside on the steps;
- At 4 p.m., ashes will be distributed in Hendricks Chapel, in the main chapel;
- At 5:30 p.m., ashes will be distributed in Hendricks Chapel, in the main chapel;
- At 7 p.m., ashes will be distributed at the SU Catholic Center, 110 Walnut Pl.
The 1-3 p.m. “Ashes to Go” session on the steps outside Hendricks, will include Bishop DeDe Duncan-Probe of the Episcopal Diocese of Central New York. For more information, contact Hendricks Chapel at 315.443.2901 or the SU Catholic Center at 315.443.2600.