Random Access Gallery will present “The Extinction Gallery,” an exhibition featuring work by Syracuse University and SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry students, with an opening reception on Friday, Dec. 6, from 5-8 p.m. in 117 Smith Hall. The…
Pulse Announces Discounted Tickets for University Community
The Pulse Performing Arts Program is offering a limited number of discounted tickets to performances, exhibitions and events in the performing and visual arts in the surrounding area.
The Syracuse University community can purchase discounted tickets now through the Schine Box Office.
Discounted tickets are available for select performances, including:
- Broadway in Syracuse’s “Fiddler on the Roof,” “Sound of Music,” “Cinderella” and “Les Miserables.”
- Syracuse Stage’s “Noises Off,” “Possessing Harriet,” “Elf the Musical,” “Native Gardens,” “Pride and Prejudice” and “The Humans.”
- Syracuse Drama’s “Into the Woods,” “Next Fall,” “We Are Proud…” and “The Wild Party.”
Brand new this year is Symphoria, a modern take on the traditional symphony:
- Friday, Oct. 5, Masterworks, “Stravinsky’s Petrushka”
- Saturday, Oct. 13, Pops, “Bernstein to Broadway”
- Saturday, Nov. 3, Masterworks, “The Inextinguishable”
- Saturday, Feb. 9, Pops, “My Funny Valentine”
- Saturday, March 23, Pops, “E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial in Concert”
“We are excited this year to add Symphoria to our ticket offerings. This is such a magical experience for the audience that we are confident our student patrons will enjoy this addition,” says Sarah Cappella, associate director in the Office of Student Activities.
Dates vary for each performance. Tickets for Syracuse Stage, Syracuse Opera and SU Drama performances are $3 for students and $8 for faculty/staff, with valid SUID. Tickets for shows at Famous Artists Broadway Theatre are only available to students with valid SUID and are $10. There is a limit of two tickets per person, per show.
For questions or performance information, contact the Schine Student Box Office at 315-443-4517.