Dear Residents of Day Hall Floor 8: A short time ago, we were notified that students living on Day Hall Floor 8 have tested positive for COVID-19. In alignment with the University’s public health response protocol, and based on guidance…
Registration Closes Tomorrow for J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
Tomorrow, May 8, is the registration deadline to be part of the Syracuse University team in the 2018 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. The 3.5-mile run/walk is Wednesday, June 6, at 6:25 p.m. at Onondaga Lake Parkway in Liverpool.
All benefits-eligible faculty and staff who meet the J.P. Morgan event eligibility requirements are invited to join the SU Team.
Each team participant will receive:
- Syracuse University tech running shirt;
- official 2018 Corporate Challenge event tech running shirt;
- tented pre- and post-race refreshment area offering snacks and beverages, as well as tables and chairs; and
- half of the $37 registration paid for by the University.
Registration is a two-step process:
- Complete the registration form.
- Bring a check for $18.50 payable to “Syracuse University” to the Office of Government and Community Relations, Suite 2-212 in the Center for Science and Technology (easiest entry is off of the R3 parking lot next to CST on Comstock Avenue).
The check must be delivered by noon on May 8. No late payments will be accepted.
Questions? Contact SU Team Captain, John Beecher at firstname.lastname@example.org.