Syracuse Center of Excellence in Environmental and Energy Systems has awarded grants to four New York State companies through its Innovation Fund. Since 2014, the SyracuseCoE Innovation Fund has helped companies overcome barriers to the commercialization of potentially transformative products…
Registration Closes Tomorrow for J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
Tomorrow, May 8, is the registration deadline to be part of the Syracuse University team in the 2018 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. The 3.5-mile run/walk is Wednesday, June 6, at 6:25 p.m. at Onondaga Lake Parkway in Liverpool.
All benefits-eligible faculty and staff who meet the J.P. Morgan event eligibility requirements are invited to join the SU Team.
Each team participant will receive:
- Syracuse University tech running shirt;
- official 2018 Corporate Challenge event tech running shirt;
- tented pre- and post-race refreshment area offering snacks and beverages, as well as tables and chairs; and
- half of the $37 registration paid for by the University.
Registration is a two-step process:
- Complete the registration form.
- Bring a check for $18.50 payable to “Syracuse University” to the Office of Government and Community Relations, Suite 2-212 in the Center for Science and Technology (easiest entry is off of the R3 parking lot next to CST on Comstock Avenue).
The check must be delivered by noon on May 8. No late payments will be accepted.
Questions? Contact SU Team Captain, John Beecher at email@example.com.