Hank Mullins, a faculty member for nearly 30 years in the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences in the College of Arts and Sciences (A&S), passed away in July at age 69. Mullins grew up in the Hudson Valley village…
Mountain Goat Run on Sunday, May 6, Will Affect Traffic Flow
The Dunn Tire Mountain Goat Run will be held on Sunday, May 6. Streets in the University area will be affected; changes may impact vehicular traffic.
The following roads will be closed from 9:45-11:45 a.m:
• East Colvin Street, from South Salina Street to Comstock Avenue
• Comstock Avenue, from East Colvin Street to University Place
• University Place entrance into Thornden Park through Madison Street
• Madison Street from Ostrom Avenue to South Crouse Avenue
• South Crouse Avenue, from Madison Street to East Genesee Street
• East Genesee Street, from Crouse Avenue through South State Street
For additional information about the race please visit: www.mountaingoatrun.com.