The first phase of Syracuse University’s multi-year, $118 million stadium project, unveiled in 2018, was completed this week. This marks a new era for Syracuse University, the Department of Athletics and the many students, faculty, staff and community members who…
Mountain Goat Run on Sunday, May 6, Will Affect Traffic Flow
The Dunn Tire Mountain Goat Run will be held on Sunday, May 6. Streets in the University area will be affected; changes may impact vehicular traffic.
The following roads will be closed from 9:45-11:45 a.m:
• East Colvin Street, from South Salina Street to Comstock Avenue
• Comstock Avenue, from East Colvin Street to University Place
• University Place entrance into Thornden Park through Madison Street
• Madison Street from Ostrom Avenue to South Crouse Avenue
• South Crouse Avenue, from Madison Street to East Genesee Street
• East Genesee Street, from Crouse Avenue through South State Street
For additional information about the race please visit: www.mountaingoatrun.com.