When Janet Gretchen Jones’ wife Faith (“Chris”) Maltby Cobb ’51, G’66, G’74 (Ph.D.) passed away in 2018, Jones considered different ways to honor her partner’s legacy. Out of all the different institutions and organizations her wife was involved with throughout…
Ash Wednesday Schedule Announced
Ash Wednesday is Feb. 14.
Ashes will be distributed at times from 8 a.m. through 8 p.m. at both Hendricks Chapel (main chapel) and at the Catholic Center, 110 Walnut Place. Times and locations are as follows:
- From 8-8:25 a.m., ashes will be distributed at the Catholic Center;
- At noon, an ecumenical service with the distribution of ashes will be held in Hendricks Chapel;
- From 4-4:25 p.m., ashes will be distributed in Hendricks Chapel;
- From 5:30-6 p.m., ashes will be distributed in Hendricks Chapel;
- At 7 p.m., Mass will be celebrated and ashes distributed at the Catholic Center.
For more information, contact Hendricks Chapel at 315.443.2901 or the Catholic Center at 315.443.2600.