The Syracuse University American Red Cross Club and the Center for Policy Research at the Maxwell School will host a blood drive on Wednesday, Jan. 16, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Schine Underground, Schine Student Center. To…
Ash Wednesday Schedule Announced
Ash Wednesday is Feb. 14.
Ashes will be distributed at times from 8 a.m. through 8 p.m. at both Hendricks Chapel (main chapel) and at the Catholic Center, 110 Walnut Place. Times and locations are as follows:
- From 8-8:25 a.m., ashes will be distributed at the Catholic Center;
- At noon, an ecumenical service with the distribution of ashes will be held in Hendricks Chapel;
- From 4-4:25 p.m., ashes will be distributed in Hendricks Chapel;
- From 5:30-6 p.m., ashes will be distributed in Hendricks Chapel;
- At 7 p.m., Mass will be celebrated and ashes distributed at the Catholic Center.
For more information, contact Hendricks Chapel at 315.443.2901 or the Catholic Center at 315.443.2600.