Orange Central at Syracuse University is not your ordinary homecoming. Homecoming, reunion and so much more, Orange Central is also a time for current students to celebrate their Orange pride and form lasting connections to the University. Current students are…
Students Invited to Take Part in B.e.l.i.e.v.e. Series
The Office of Alumni Engagement is offering a new, free program for students, the B.e.l.i.e.v.e. series. It’s a three-part, interactive series that will encourage students to think “outside of the box.” DeBorah Little ’14, G’16, who has more than 20 years of experience as a speaker, trainer, facilitator and coach, created it exclusively for Syracuse University students.
Ensure your leadership skills are on point—and enjoy free food and SU swag at each session.
Session 1: Who Are You? (Thursday, Oct. 12, 6-8 p.m., 004 Bird Library)
• How do you describe yourself?
• How would others describe you?
• What are your foundational beliefs?
Session 2: Dreams/Vision/Goals (Thursday, Oct. 19, 6-8 p.m., 004 Bird Library)
• What are your dreams and goals?
• What will your life be like after Syracuse?
• What steps are you taking to achieve your goals?
Session 3: You’re Forever Orange (Thursday, Oct. 26, 6-8 p.m., 004 Bird Library)
• What do you value?
• How are you acting as a positive force in the world?
• How are you investing in yourself?
In order to participate in this program, you must be able to attend all three sessions.
For more information, contact Megan DiDomenico in the Office of Alumni Engagement: email@example.com.
To sign up, go here.