Today, the USDA released the Household Food Security in the United States in 2021 detailing the level of food insecurity at the national level in 2021 indicating that the level of food insecurity, 10.2%, is unchanged from the level in…
Libraries Information Fair Today
The Syracuse University Libraries invite all students, faculty, and staff to an information fair on Thursday, Sept. 3, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. on the first floor of Bird Library.
Preview a wide range of resources and services the libraries provide to support research, teaching and learning across campus. Library staff will be on hand to answer questions and provide information on these topics and much more:
- Improving students’ research skills—course-related instruction;
- New and improved study spaces;
- Getting help—meet librarians and other staff;
- Library to Go delivery services;
- Reserving material for classes;
- Requesting new books, etc.;
- Interlibrary loan—obtain items from other Libraries;
- Booking video for classes;
- Tools for locating articles and other materials;
- Technology for loan.
Light refreshments will be served and tours will be available. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.