Ray Wimer, professor of retail practice in the Whitman School, was interviewed for the International Business Times piece “Can JC Penny Perform a Magic Act As It Emerges From Bankruptcy?” Wimer, an expert on the retail industry, says that the…
Libraries Information Fair Today
The Syracuse University Libraries invite all students, faculty, and staff to an information fair on Thursday, Sept. 3, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. on the first floor of Bird Library.
Preview a wide range of resources and services the libraries provide to support research, teaching and learning across campus. Library staff will be on hand to answer questions and provide information on these topics and much more:
- Improving students’ research skills—course-related instruction;
- New and improved study spaces;
- Getting help—meet librarians and other staff;
- Library to Go delivery services;
- Reserving material for classes;
- Requesting new books, etc.;
- Interlibrary loan—obtain items from other Libraries;
- Booking video for classes;
- Tools for locating articles and other materials;
- Technology for loan.
Light refreshments will be served and tours will be available. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.