Students in the College of Arts and Sciences (A&S) | the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs thrive on a mix of top-tier academics and hands-on opportunities. Now, thanks to a brand-new certification found only at A&S | Maxwell,…
Libraries to Host Information Fair for Faculty
The Syracuse University Libraries invites all faculty to an information fair on Wednesday, Sept. 17 from 12:30-2:30 p.m. in the Peter Graham Scholarly Commons in Bird Library.
The session will provide an opportunity for faculty and librarians to meet and discuss issues of mutual concern, to preview the wide range of services and resources the libraries provide to support research and teaching, and to gather input on the library-related needs of the faculty. Information and experts will be available on:
- improving students’ research skills and course-related instruction;
- copyright information and consultation;
- “Library to Go” delivery services;
- Special Collections Research Center resources and services;
- course reserve options;
- requesting new materials;
- Syracuse University Press;
- SURFACE open access repository and OA publishing;
- Research Data Services;
- interlibrary loan;
- booking video for classes;
- and much more.
Light refreshments will be served and tours will be available. For more information, contact Donna Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.