Hendricks Chapel invites the Central New York community to celebrate the sounds of the season at the annual Holidays at Hendricks concert on Sunday, Dec. 2, at 7:30 p.m. at the chapel. The event is free and open to the…
Bid through May 12 in Syracuse Stage’s First Online Auction Fundraiser
Syracuse Stage’s first online auction fundraiser is under way and open for bidding through May 12 at www.BiddingForGood.com/SyracuseStage, or on the Bidding For Good smartphone app. Bidding For Good is a charitable e-commerce company that connects fundraisers, cause-conscious shoppers and socially responsible businesses to promote “shopping for a cause.” The money raised on Stage’s page will support educational and artistic programming at Syracuse Stage.
The primary appeal of hosting an online fundraiser is that items are available for anyone in the world to peruse and bid on. A number of local and national organizations have contributed about 40 unique items, including:
- Napa Valley getaway for two
- D.C. theater tickets and tour of U.S. Capitol
- private tour of Everson Museum
- Glimmerglass Opera tickets
- autographed Jim Boeheim basketball
- macaroon platter from Sweet Jimmy’s
- case of Owera Wine with handpainted glasses
- 2 nights in NYC’s Plaza Hotel
- family four-pack to Rosamond Gifford Zoo
- whitewater rafting for 4 in Maine
- 2 passes to the Tennis Hall of Fame
- family four-pack to the MOST
- And more!
To bid, visit www.BiddingForGood.com/SyracuseStage or download the Bidding For Good smartphone app. Bidding will close on May 12 at 11:59 p.m.
To donate items for the current auction or for future Syracuse Stage auctions, please call 315-443-2709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.