Hendricks Chapel will host a Universitywide candlelight vigil on Tuesday, March 19, to honor lives lost in the terrorist attack at two mosques last week in Christchurch, New Zealand. The vigil will begin at 6 p.m. on the steps of…
Coronat Scholars Class of 2015
This year, 14 students were selected as the class of 2015 Coronat Scholars. The Coronat Scholars Program is a highly competitive opportunity for incoming students with outstanding intellectual curiosity, accomplishment, and courage, who are committed to serving others.
Each Coronat Scholar receives a full scholarship to The College of Arts and Sciences for four years (tuition and fees, room and board, transportation, textbooks and materials) plus other unique opportunities, including additional funding for study abroad, either short-term or semester-long; summer funding for approved research or volunteer work; admission to the Renée Crown University Honors Program; special mentoring for prestigious fellowships; and many other opportunities.
The following students represent the class of 2015 Coronat Scholars:
- Brooke Baerman of Laconia, N.H.
- Brittany Beyer of North Woodmere, N.Y.
- Stephanie Breed of Fayetteville, N.Y.
- Zachary Goldberg of Plainview, N.Y.
- Brian Ives of Owego, N.Y.
- Alec Jacobson of Pittsford, N.Y.
- Rachel Mandel of New York, N.Y.
- Elizabeth McMahon of Schenectady, N.Y.
- Natalie Rebeyev of Flushing, N.Y.
- Elliott Russell of Ames, Iowa
- Bo Stewart of Bolivar, Pa.
- Ronald Taylor of Hempstead, N.Y.
- Kristin Weeks of Akron, N.Y.
- Zachary Zeliff of Ashland, Mass.