Student Living will host Mike Domitrz, founder of The Center for Respect, for a presentation on consent, bystander intervention and addressing sexual assault on Wednesday, Oct. 27, at 7 p.m. in Stolkin Auditorium, Physics Building. In the program titled “Can…
Zipped Magazine sponsors Gear Design Competition
Zipped Magazine, Syracuse University’s student fashion publication, is sponsoring the first ever Syracuse University Gear Design Competition. One lucky SU student will have his or her clothing designs produced and sold in the Syracuse University Bookstore in the Schine Student Center, and judging of design submissions will be done by Chancellor Nancy Cantor and SU basketball star Scoop Jardine. The deadline for submissions is Feb. 7!
The rules for the contest are:
Zipped Magazine & SU Bookstore Clothing Contest Rules
1. Applicants must be students
2. Applicants must agree that their designs will be owned by the Syracuse University Bookstore
3. Applicants must submit the clothing line, name, email and phone number by February 8, 2011 to…Zippedpr@gmail.com (All files must be converted to PDF)
4. Applicants must design 1 t-shirt, sweatshirt and sweatpant design and a 4th apparel design of their choice. (Applicants can choose to do a second t-shirt/sweatshirt or sweatpants design)
5. Applicant must agree to be featured in Zipped Magazine
6. Final designs which include SU trademarks and/or colors must be approved by SU’s Office of Trademark Licensing.
Assistant Director of Public Relations