Nina Kohn, the David M. Levy Professor of Law and Faculty Director of Online Education in the College of Law, published an op-ed in The Hill “It’s time to care about home care.” Kohn discusses President Biden’s American Jobs Plan and…
Make Your Thanksgiving Break Sustainable
Before leaving campus for Thanksgiving break, please do the following:
- Turn off all office and personal equipment such as computers, printers, copiers, etc.
- Unplug paper shredders, staplers, phone chargers.
- Put your fax machine in “sleep” mode.
- Unplug coffee machines, water coolers, televisions and all other electronic equipment.
- Water or take home plants.
- Close and lock all windows.
- Turn off all lights, including decorative and task fixtures.
- Email email@example.com if you are leaving before Nov. 24 to have your heat lowered.
All of these efforts contribute to SU’s Climate Action Plan, the institutional blueprint for becoming carbon neutral.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT: Steve Lloyd, associate director for sustainability, Sustainability Division, ECM, Phone: 443-4993, firstname.lastname@example.org.