We want to know how you experience Syracuse University. Take a photo and share it with us. We select photos from a variety of sources. Submit photos of your University experience using #SyracuseU on social media, fill out a submission…
Make Your Thanksgiving Break Sustainable
Before leaving campus for Thanksgiving break, please do the following:
- Turn off all office and personal equipment such as computers, printers, copiers, etc.
- Unplug paper shredders, staplers, phone chargers.
- Put your fax machine in “sleep” mode.
- Unplug coffee machines, water coolers, televisions and all other electronic equipment.
- Water or take home plants.
- Close and lock all windows.
- Turn off all lights, including decorative and task fixtures.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are leaving before Nov. 24 to have your heat lowered.
All of these efforts contribute to SU’s Climate Action Plan, the institutional blueprint for becoming carbon neutral.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT: Steve Lloyd, associate director for sustainability, Sustainability Division, ECM, Phone: 443-4993, email@example.com.