We want to know how you experience Syracuse University. Take a photo and share it with us. We select photos from a variety of sources. Submit photos of your University experience using #SyracuseU on social media, fill out a submission…
Open Enrollment for eligible faculty and staff begins November 2
Mark your calendar now – Open Enrollment for eligible faculty and staff is November 2 through November 13, 2009.
The choices you make will be in effect from January 1 through December 31, 2010. Outside the Open Enrollment period, no changes may be made to your benefits except in the case of a qualifying family status change.
In the coming weeks there will be many resources, both electronic and hard copy, available to you as you consider your benefits options for 2010.
- The Open Enrollment website contains full details of the benefits plans and rates for your review.
- A postcard reminder about Open Enrollment dates was mailed to your home address this week.
- General Roadshows have been scheduled for eligible faculty, staff, Adjuncts United faculty, and Graduate Assistants/Fellows. Those who have questions about their benefits are welcome to attend. The General Roadshow schedule is available online. You may also contact the HR Service Center directly at 443-4042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An HR Update newsletter will be mailed to your campus address the week of 11/2.
- Several electronic announcements through SU Today and e-mails to your syr.edu account are planned throughout October and early November.
- Part-time faculty members eligible for the Adjuncts United Modified Benefits Plan will receive e-mail instructions in their syr.edu e-mail account related to their Open Enrollment process.
Special Notice: There will be no makeup period this year. All employees must enroll by November 13 if they want to elect or change benefits for 2010.