The Center for Advanced Systems and Engineering (CASE) has announced the hiring of Jeff Fuchsberg L’10 as its new director. Fuchsberg will contribute to the center’s strategic plan, overseeing the implementation of CASE’s goals while providing leadership and management of…
Mountain Goat Run on Sunday will affect traffic flow
Mountain Goat Run on Sunday will affect traffic flowApril 30, 2009SU News ServicesSUnews@syr.edu
The YMCA Mountain Goat Run will be held on Sunday, May 3. The following streets in the University area will be affected; changes may impact vehicular traffic:
- East Colvin Street, between South Salina Street and Comstock Avenue, will be restricted flow.
- Comstock Avenue, from East Colvin Street to Euclid Avenue, will be closed from 10:15 a.m.-noon.
- Stratford Avenue, from Comstock Avenue to Ostrom Avenue, will be closed from 10:30 a.m.-noon.
- Roadways through Thornden Park will be closed from 10:20 a.m.-noon.
The following roads will be closed from 10:20 a.m.-noon:
- Ostrom Avenue, at Madison Street entrance into Thornden Park through Harrison Street
- Harrison Street through South Crouse Avenue
- South Crouse Avenue, from Harrison Street to East Genesee Street
- East Genesee Street, from Crouse Avenue through South State Street