Roy Gutterman, Associate Professor of Newspaper and Online Journalism and Director of the Tully Center for Free Speech, was featured in the NewsChannel 9 story “Could social media impact your right to bear arms? NYS Senator introduces bill.” “Everybody has…
Library Media Services to relocate
The staff, services and collections of Syracuse University Library’s Media Services Department are being relocated. They will be available in their new locations on Monday, Dec. 22. At that time, the Media Services area on the lower level of E.S. Bird Library will no longer be open to the public. The DVD/ film collection will be unavailable Thursday, Dec. 18, and Friday, Dec. 19 while collections, equipment and staff are in transit.
The following is a summary of the new media locations and service points in E.S. Bird Library:
- Multimedia hardware and software: Learning Commons, first floor
- Macintosh computers: Learning Commons
- Color printing: Learning Commons and GSIC Lab, third floor
- Heavily used microfilm titles, readers, printers, scanners, third floor
- DVD/film collections, equipment and user support, fourth floor
- Audio/video digitizing station and consulting, fourth floor service desk
- Color copier, fourth floor
- Self-service scanners, first, third and fourth floors
- Media microfiche collections and remaining microfilm titles, by request from first-, third- and fourth-floor service desks
For more detailed information, contact Melinda Dermody at 443-5332 or email@example.com.