We want to know how you experience Syracuse University. It could be an amazing night view of campus, a cool class project or a beautiful day on the Einhorn Family Walk. Take a photo and share it with us. We…
Ehm, Legaspi will lead graduates at 2002 Commencement
Ehm, Legaspi will lead graduates at 2002 Commencement May 09, 2002Kelly Homan Rodoskikahoman@syr.edu
Sharon R. Ehm and M. Bryan Legaspi have been chosen as the Senior Class Marshals for Syracuse University’s 148th Commencement. They will lead the procession of graduates into the May 12 Commencement ceremony, which will begin at 9:20 a.m. in the Carrier Dome.
Ehm is the daughter of Bert and Rebecca Williams of Johnston, Iowa and William and Rose Ann Ehm of West Des Moines, Iowa. She is a senior majoring in public policy in The College of Arts and Sciences.
Legaspi is the son of Marlon and Elizabeth Legaspi of Jamesville, N.Y. He is a senior majoring in economics, international relations and Spanish language, literature and culture in The College of Arts and Sciences.
Additionally, the following students (listed with their majors) have been selected as college marshals:
- School of Architecture– Alice Carey and Andrew G. Watkins (both majoring in architecture).
- The College of Arts and Sciences– Michael J. Caldwell (fine arts and television, radio and film); Sara Nadelman (sociology); and Kristen M. Syfert (mathematics and history).
- School of Education– Jeanna Ane Labik (communication sciences and disorders) and Jonathan M. Smallridge (social studies education and history).
- L.C. Smith College of Engineering and Computer Science– Faith L. Tartaglia (chemical engineering) and Michelle M. Weller (electrical engineering).
- The Graduate School–Deirdre Black (physics)
- College of Human Services and Health Professions– James C. Barton (social work) and Tracy L. Stalker (nutrition)
- School of Information Studies– Brian Daniels and Shenea Hunt (both majoring in information management and technology)
- School of Management– Michael Andreotta (finance and marketing) and Alexandra Berwitz (finance and accounting).
- The Maxwell School– Tanya C. Beer (international relations and public administration)
- Newhouse School– Benjamas Dhammarungruang (advertising) and Kana Yamazaki (advertising).
- College of Visual and Performing Arts– Aaron Michael Bittel (music education) and Laura L. Schwenninger (drama).
The college marshals for the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry are Amanda O’Connor (landscape architecture) and Daniel John Zuniga (biochemistry).