Syracuse University News is produced by the Office of News Services in the Division of Public Affairs. Our office is located in the Women’s Building, 820 Comstock Avenue, Suite 210. Contact us by phone at 315-443-3784 or email email@example.com.
Syracuse University News is updated daily with stories about the people, events and scholarship occurring on campus, in the city of Syracuse, at our regional locations throughout the country and across the globe. Syracuse University News also contains a vast listing of University events and campus announcements, faculty and student news, and highlights from local, national and international press coverage. Visit our submission page to suggest a story idea or submit a campus announcement or calendar listing.
Each weekday during the academic year (and weekly during the summer and winter breaks) News Services staff curate and compile a summary of news from across campus in the form of a daily electronic newsletter, SU TODAY. To receive SU TODAY in your inbox, visit our subscribe page.
In addition to producing Syracuse University News and SU TODAY, the Office of News Services provides:
- Media relations for the University and Central Administration, including identifying and pitching newsworthy stories, op-eds, and faculty experts; fielding incoming press queries; staging press conferences; supervising news and film crews visiting campus; collaborating with communications officers in the schools and colleges; and managing the hometown news program.
- News writing, editing and distribution services
- Communications counsel and support for University-wide projects and special events
- Distribution of campus-wide announcements, Public Safety notices, and other critical messages to the University community
Office of News Services Staff
Erin Martin Kane, Associate VP for Public Relations
(315) 443-9186, firstname.lastname@example.org
Roxanna Carpenter, Communications Assistant
(315) 443-3784, email@example.com
Kathleen Haley, News Writer
(315) 443-5420, firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Kobland, Media Manager
(315) 443-9038, email@example.com
Cynthia Moritz, News Editor
(315) 443-9039, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Rodoski, News and Communications Manager
(315) 443-5381, email@example.com
Lindsey Briggs, Kauffman Engagement Fellow
(315) 443-3784, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Public Affairs
Kevin C. Quinn, Senior Vice President
(315) 443-8338, email@example.com