For the second straight season, the Syracuse University football team has qualified for a bowl game, the first time the Orange have secured back-to-back postseason appearances since the 2012 and 2013 seasons. After closing out the regular season with a…
Resources and Supports for the Orange Community
During these challenging times with the ongoing conflict in the Middle East, there are resources that are available to help support members of the University community as individuals may be experiencing these events in personal and unique ways. The following is a list of resources and services:
- Barnes Center at The Arch: Students can receive confidential counseling 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 315.443.8000.
- Student Outreach and Support: Students can receive ongoing assistance by contacting the case management team Monday through Friday at 315.443.4357.
- Hendricks Chapel: All campus community members can access additional services and support by calling 315.443.2901 or visiting its website for chaplaincy information.
- Carebridge: Trained clinicians are available 24 hours a day by calling 800.437.0911.
- Human Resources Senior HR Business Partners: For faculty and staff, in addition to the Carebridge services, all faculty and staff may contact the senior HR business partner, who supports their school, college or unit. The contact details are listed on the HR website page.
- Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence (CTLE): Faculty seeking support for navigating these challenging times in the classroom can contact the CTLE team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Standards: If you have a concern about an alleged violation of the Student Conduct Code, you can reach Community Standards at 315.443.3728, via email at email@example.com or using the Incident Reporting Form.
- STOP Bias and Hate Initiative: The University has a robust reporting system designed to empower individuals to alert appropriate officials to incidents that may be motivated by bias. The STOP Bias and Hate Initiative webpage outlines resources to report and receive support for such incidents. You may also elect to report a bias-motivated incident directly to the Department of Public Safety via the options on the Report a Crime webpage.
- Report a Crime or Threat: To report a crime or suspicious activity, call 315.443.2224. Anonymous tips can be reported to DPS through the Silent Witness tool or the Orange Safe mobile app.
- Additional resources include: