It’s officially called the Summer Literacy Clinic, but there’s much more to it than one-on-one reading and tutoring. True, when you enter the library of Roberts PreK-8 School in the Syracuse City School District (SCSD), you see third- and fourth-grade…
Family Weekend 2022 Welcomes Celebration of Connection
Throughout Family Weekend, Oct. 14-16, the campus community with an emphasis on the special connections shared between students and their parents, families and supporters will be celebrated.
“Family Weekend is a time to celebrate being reunited with your student and learning about their life on campus,” shares Missy Mathis-Hanlon, director in New Student and Family Programs. “Take advantage of all of the programs and events that are offered, but most importantly—enjoy your time and build new memories together!”
Registration and Arriving
Helping support attendee experiences, Family Weekend registration is encouraged by Tuesday, Oct. 11. For details surrounding transportation, parking, dining, lodging and more, please visit the New Student and Family Programs Family Weekend webpage.
Family Weekend Fall 2022 Schedule
During the annual Family Weekend celebration, families, parents and supporters are invited to experience campus life and enjoy a weekend filled with activities. Highlighted events are shared below. Please visit the Syracuse University Community Calendar for a complete schedule.
- Friday, Oct. 14, 3:30-4:30 p.m.: Family Weekend Welcome from the Student Experience Team
- Friday, Oct. 14, 5-6:30 p.m.: The Intercultural Collective Information Reception
- Saturday, Oct. 15, 1-2 p.m.: InclusiveU Game Day Sign-Making Party
- Saturday, Oct. 15: Game Day Quad Events, 3:30 p.m. North Carolina State University Wolfpack Football Game Kick-off
- Sunday, Oct. 16, 1-2 p.m.: Family Weekend A Cappella Concert