For the second straight season, the Syracuse University football team has qualified for a bowl game, the first time the Orange have secured back-to-back postseason appearances since the 2012 and 2013 seasons. After closing out the regular season with a…
Call to Complete: Orange Survey 2023
Serving as an important tool to learn more about experiences across academic, social, financial and co-curricular aspects of student life, undergraduate students are encouraged to complete the Orange Survey. Faculty, staff, peers and family are also called to help encourage undergraduate students to complete the Orange Survey.
- How do students access the Orange Survey? On Oct. 30, students received their own unique link to the survey in their Syracuse University email (@syr.edu). The subject of this email is “Invitation to Complete the Orange Survey.”
- How long does it take to complete? About 10 minutes.
- Are students compensated for completing survey? Students who complete the survey will be entered into random drawings for a number of different prizes including the following.
- $75 gift cards for Amazon, Target and Etsy
- Early fall 2024 course registration
- Barnes Center at The Arch personal training sessions
- What will responses be used for? Reponses are valuable as they capture student voices and feedback, which in turn provides essential information to inform and guide the development of student-focused programs, services and resources at Syracuse University.
- What are the confidentiality details? All responses are kept confidential; reporting of the results will only be done anonymously and in aggregate.
- When does the survey close? Students are encouraged to complete as soon as possible. The survey closes Tuesday, Dec. 12.
For questions or to learn more, visit the Orange Survey webpage.
Story by Student Experience communications intern Chloe Langerman ’25, S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications