The College of Arts and Sciences (A&S) reaffirms its commitment to opportunity and access with a newly created high-level appointment. Kishi Animashaun Ducre, associate professor of African American studies (AAS), is the college’s inaugural associate dean of diversity, equity and…
Mountain Goat Run on Sunday, May 6, Will Affect Traffic Flow
The Dunn Tire Mountain Goat Run will be held on Sunday, May 6. Streets in the University area will be affected; changes may impact vehicular traffic.
The following roads will be closed from 9:45-11:45 a.m:
• East Colvin Street, from South Salina Street to Comstock Avenue
• Comstock Avenue, from East Colvin Street to University Place
• University Place entrance into Thornden Park through Madison Street
• Madison Street from Ostrom Avenue to South Crouse Avenue
• South Crouse Avenue, from Madison Street to East Genesee Street
• East Genesee Street, from Crouse Avenue through South State Street
For additional information about the race please visit: www.mountaingoatrun.com.