Vice Chancellor and Provost Michele G. Wheatly has appointed Jeffery Mangram as a Provost’s Faculty Fellow. In his new role, Mangram will further advance the curriculum for the Inclusive Teaching faculty development workshop, building upon the inclusive teaching workshop delivered…
Reminder, Football Games Affect Parking
A reminder on Syracuse University home football game days, access to parking in your home lot may be affected.
- On game day, home lot parking permits will be honored until lots are staffed by Parking and Transit Services approximately five hours prior to kickoff. After this time, home lot permits will be honored at either the University Avenue Garage or Booth Garage.
- SU Disabled permits will be honored in home lots or the nearest available disabled space. Disabled parking is also available at Skytop and passengers will be transported to and from Gate A.
- If your vehicle is in your home lot prior to the arrival of Parking and Transit Services Staff with a valid event on game day, the vehicle does not have to be moved.
- Please note that garages close two and one-half hours after the completion of the game.
- For game attendance, home lot permits will be honored at the Skytop Park and Ride and passengers will be transported to and from College Place.
These regulations will be in effect on the following dates:
Sept. 21 vs. Tulane
Oct. 5 vs. Clemson (Orange Central)
Nov. 2 vs. Wake Forest (Family Weekend)
Nov. 23 vs. Pittsburgh
Nov. 30 vs. Boston College
Parking and Transit Services appreciates your support of these procedures. If you have any questions or require different arrangements, please contact Dee Bailey at email@example.com or 443-4596 or Amy Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-4652.