Book Library Videos Online through MediaNet
The library will be upgrading the MediaNet system, which enables faculty and graduate students to reserve videos and schedule them for specific class dates. Beginning March 25th, MediaNet will include the added feature of Online Web Booking. This feature allows you to check the up-to-date availability of videos and automatically place the reservation online. Login for the new MediaNet web booking form uses your NetID and password.
Web booking through MediaNet also includes the ability to:
• Search the MediaNet catalog to locate other titles that may be of interest;
• Order multiple items from a single search and place them on the order form simultaneously;
• Use the “mediagraphies” tab to see the newest (past 90 days) items in the SUL collection;
• View the items that you currently have booked or that you have booked in the past;
• Cancel bookings online;
• Create a personalized “My List” of the videos and DVDs you use/have used and keep comments about them;
• Add a title to “My List” from any MediaNet catalog record;
• Book and rebook videos and DVDs from “My List”;
• Submit an email query directly to email@example.com when questions or special needs arise.
For detailed information, see the webpage Instructions for Ordering a Video in MediaNet.
We are excited about these new features and encourage you contact us if you have any questions. We will continue taking order requests by phone and email. The departmental office delivery service (firstname.lastname@example.org) is also still available to faculty.
As always, we welcome your feedback as we implement the new web booking system. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or 443-2438.
Contact Person: Bevan Angier, Access and Resource Sharing