Coronat Scholars Class of 2014
This year, seven students were selected as the class of 2014 Coronat Scholars. The Coronat Scholars Program is a highly competitive opportunity for incoming students with outstanding intellectual curiosity, accomplishment, and courage, who are committed to serving others.
Each Coronat Scholar receives a full scholarship to The College of Arts and Sciences for four years (tuition and fees, room and board, transportation, textbooks and materials) plus other unique opportunities, including additional funding for study abroad, either short-term or semester-long; summer funding for approved research or volunteer work; admission to the Renée Crown University Honors Program; special mentoring for prestigious fellowships; and many other opportunities.
The following students represent the class of 2014 Coronat Scholars:
- Rebecca Ierardo of Chester Springs, Pa.
- Andrea Mencia of San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Isaac Messina of Pittsford, N.Y.
- Leann Miles of Tucson, Ariz.
- Ellen Moore of Elmira, N.Y.
- Maisha Shahid of Morganville, N.J.
- Jacquelyn White of Clifton Park, N.Y.